Measure your finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your desired ring finger
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
5. Use the chart to determine your ring size.
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the conversion chart to determine your ring size.